BESPOKE BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING
Who is it for?
- are in client or customer-facing roles
- are moving into more senior roles
- have an English level of at least B1/B2 (intermediate) level
What are the benefits?
- improved communication with customers and clients
- employees equipped to move to more senior roles
- improved efficiency and productivity
What does it include?
- In-depth consultation with managers to establish needs
- Language assessment of employees
- Bespoke course design based on the needs of your company and employees
- Weekly 60 to 90-minute training sessions (via Zoom)
- Post-course language report
- Certificate of completion
What content can be covered?
- writing skills for business purposes such as emails, reports and social media
- professional telephone communications
- networking skills and building relationships with customers
- pitching and presentation skills
- meetings with clients and negotiations
What do my clients say?
“We are proud to employ a diverse group of employees, and frequently work with Sarah to help those who don’t speak English as a first language improve their business language skills and etiquette. Not only does this improve our service levels to our clients, it also gives our employees invaluable skills for the future, and confidence when working with UK clients.”
Holly Tongue, Avocet Clearance Ltd