ENGLISH FOR LIVING AND WORKING IN THE UK
Who is it for?
Companies who require English support for their employees at beginner-intermediate levels (CEFR pre-A1-B1)
What are the benefits?
- feel more confident using English at work
- be better able to communicate with colleagues and customers
- be able to complete further work-based training
- be better-equipped to take on senior roles
The company will:
- be better able to recruit and retain staff from overseas
- improve communication and cohesion within the workforce
- improve productivity and reduce costly mistakes
What does it include?
- Initial language assessment for all employees to establish level
- 12 to 24 – week tailored course to develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills available at 4 levels (beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate / CEFR level pre- A1 to B1
- 60-90 minute 1:1 or group training per week (via Zoom)
- Feedback and support throughout the course including access to a Facebook group.
- Full language report on completing the course
- Certificate of completion
Price: From £300/employee/course
Get in contact for more information