Who is this for?
This online Business English course is for you if:
- You are at least B1 level (intermediate)
- You are working in the UK or work with British clients
- You want to feel more confident using Business English to communicate with clients
- You want feedback on your English speaking and writing skills
- You are committed to completing all self-study tasks and Zoom sessions
This course will help you to:
- Feel more confident using English in business and professional contexts
- Develop the essential professional language you will need to communicate effectively
- Better understand your British colleagues and clients
- Better understand cultural aspects of doing business in the UK
- Understand areas of your own language you need to develop
What does this course include?
This online Business English coaching course includes:
- Pre-course 121 consultation and language assessment (via Zoom)
- 12 group coaching sessions (1 per week)
- 1 x 121 coaching session per unit
- End of course presentation session (90 minutes)
- Access to the course Facebook group
- Final report and feedback on skills
- Certificate of completion
What content does the course include?
Unit 1 – Building business relationships
- Talking about your work or business with confidence
- Language for building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Skills for networking, making lasting connections, and winning business
- Communicating by email
Unit 2 – Promoting your company
- Giving presentations to demonstrate your knowledge and skills
- Writing blog posts and social media posts
- Speaking on the phone
- Pitching your business to potential clients
Unit 3 – Negotiating and dealing with clients
- Client meetings and etiquette
- Negotiating with clients
- Dealing with client problems and complaints
Final presentation session
- All participants will deliver a presentation on a topic related to your work or business.
For each module, you will have a 121 session with the coach where they will give you feedback on your skills and guidance on how you can improve.