I’m excited to introduce my new online business English coaching course for 2021: Essential English for Business in the UK.
The course is based on feedback from previous group and 121 coaching programmes I have delivered and will be the most effective group coaching programme yet, which will help you to achieve your business or career goals.
This business English course will help you to:
*Feel more confident using English in business and professional contexts
*Develop the essential professional language you will need to communicate effectively
*Better understand your British colleagues and clients
*Better understand cultural aspects of doing business in the UK
* Understand areas of your own language you need to develop
The business English course includes self-study video lessons, weekly group coaching sessions, 3×121 sessions with me plus feedback on your speaking and writing skills and tips on how to keep improving after the course has finished.
Here is a break down of what the course includes:
Course Title: Essential English for Business in the UK (Online)
Language requirement: At least B1 (intermediate) level
Who is this for?
This is for you if:
- You are at least B1 level (intermediate)
- You are working in the UK or work with British clients
- You want to feel more confident using English in business contexts
- You want feedback on your speaking and writing skills and guidance of how you can improve
- You are committed to completing all self-study tasks and Zoom sessions
What does the course include?
- Pre-course 121 consultation and language assessment (via Zoom)
- 9 x group coaching sessions (1 per week on Zoom)
- 3 x 1-2-1 coaching session (1 per unit)
- End of course presentation session in the final week
- Final report and certificate of completion
- Access to the course Whatsapp group for the 10 weeks
What content will the course include?
Unit 1 – Building business relationships
- Talking about your work or business with confidence
- Language for building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Skills for networking, making lasting connections and winning new business
Unit 2 -Promoting your business
- Giving presentations to demonstrate your knowledge and skills
- Writing promotional materials such as blog and social media posts
- Speaking on the phone
- Pitching your business to potential clients
Unit 3 – Negotiating and dealing with clients
- Client meetings and etiquette
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients
- Dealing with client problems and complaints
Presentation Session: all participants will deliver a presentation related to their business or company
Final Session: Presentation event where all participants will present to the group
For each module you will have a 121 session with me where I will give you guidance on the tasks and feedback on your skills
Price: £499 for the full 12 weeks
Or £399 for the video content and group coaching only.
Spaces are limited so to secure your place, please get in touch